Thinking about adding on to your home with a custom home addition designed and built by Specialty Home Improvement?
Many people have found themselves in the conundrum of loving their home – the location, the house, the memories made there – but they’ve also outgrown their home. We’ve all spent more time at homes over the last year and a half than we ever expected to and many of our homes are showing their limitations. Outgrowing your home doesn’t necessarily mean you need to move, it just means you need to upgrade the current one with a custom home addition.
Specialty Home Improvement has done many home additions of all shapes and sizes; adding an in-law suite, master suite additions, multi-room home additions, you name it, we’ve mastered it. Work with a design-build Home Addition Specialist like Specialty Home Improvement to make your home addition project a success.
This is where we can help.
- Click here to use our Additions Investment Calculator to plan your project, estimate your investment, and understand the increase in value of your home in both the short and long term.
- Our design-build process has been proven to streamline planning, reduce miscommunication, and virtually eliminates budget overruns and costly change orders — keeping your project on track and within budget.
- Design services are included with your project and working with us means that you have access to some of San Diego’s top designers, suppliers, and discounted pricing.
- Written, daily clean-up procedures. Just because your property is under construction doesn’t mean it has to be a disaster area.
- We focus on your project. We’ve developed an efficient scheduling process that ensures that you’re always seeing progress and will know exactly what to expect every step of the way.
- We consistently receive top ratings from independent consumer sites and have earned a Best of Houzz 2018 Client Satisfaction award for providing the highest level of client satisfaction in the Houzz community.